You have chosen Sanskrit in 9th but not having proper guidance? You can enroll in our Online CBSE Sanskrit Course –
Online CBSE Sanskrit course for 9th and 10th
The Two courses
There are two courses. One is for std. 9th and another for 10th. The students need to choose an appropriate course for them. The online classes will be conducted on ulternate days.
- Online CBSE Sanskrit Course for Class 9th
- Online CBSE Sanskrit Course for Class 10th
What you will get in this course?
Word to word translation of the textbook ‘शेमुषी’
- शेमुषी is the textbook published by NCERT. And the book prescribed for class 9th and 10th by CBSE. In our course – Online CBSE Sanskrit Course, you will get word-to-word translation in Hindi of all the lessons prescribed for the exam.
Detailed explanation of Grammar prescribed by CBSE
- Every year CBSE publishes the portion of Grammar for class 9th and 10th. You will get each and every point explained in simple Hindi language.
Practice papers on each unit
- Practice makes man perfect. So a question paper will be given at the end of a unit to better understanding.
- Duration – till the board exam
- The online class will be conducted thrice a week –
- Tue, Thu, Sat
- There will be two batches
- 6.30 pm to 7.30 pm.
- 8.00 pm to 9.00 pm
Language of teaching
There will be bilingual teaching in –
- Hindi and English
The Online CBSE Sanskrit Course will be run with the help of these three apps.
- Zoom, Youtube and WhatsApp
Here is the sample vedio of my teaching
पत्रे रिक्तस्थानपूर्तिः – CBSE Sanskrit
चित्र वर्णन – CBSE Sanskrit